Search This Blog

Please Share

Pinterest

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Complete Surveys for Amazon Gift Card Codes

When it comes to completing online surveys I am more into being paid in cash rewards, with one exception..Amazon Gift Card Codes. I can always find something that I need, or want at Amazon and they have great deals!

You can complete surveys for Amazon gift card codes, and then use your card to buy things you would normally pay cash for. I use my cards for buying Christmas, and Birthday gifts.

Believe it or not, by the time the holidays roll around I am almost done with all of my shopping and I never have to set foot in a crowded store! I love it..it takes a lot of stress off of my shoulders.

I am going to start a list here of all the sites that I have used to complete surveys for Amazon gift card codes. It may take me a while to finish completely, so make sure you bookmark this site so you can check back for new possibilities.

If you know of any surveys that you can complete and be paid with Amazon codes, or gift cards feel free to leave us a comment! We would love to hear from you.



Free Ride- This survey site has been around for a long time, and has a good reputation. You will gain tokens here for watching videos, completing surveys, clicking on cash cabs, and buying things. Every time that you make a purchase through any of the eligible sites, you will earn a nice amount of tokens. It's like getting cash back for making any purchase.

They have several different gift cards to choose from including Walmart, Home Depot, Olive Garden, and of course they offer Amazon gift card codes. You will earn more tokens by shopping here, but I have earned a few gift cards using only free options.

 For instance, if you complete a free survey you can get 500 tokens. Even if you don't qualify for the survey you are still rewarded with 25 tokens, which is pretty cool. The key to earning more free tokens without spending any money is to log in every day, attempt at least one survey, watch videos, and click as many cash cabs as you see.



Univox Surveys-  Is another site that pays using amazon gift cards for surveys. This is a relatively new site, or at least it is to me. Right now they are giving you 500 points just to join, which of course is free. Once you join there are 6 profiles worth 20 free points each, and they only take like three minutes to complete.

 So within 10 minutes I earned 620 points. You will gain 5 points for any survey that you don't qualify for, and  the average survey is worth 300-500 points. Surveys take an average of 10-20 minutes, and the longer surveys are worth more points.

Each point is equal to one penny so 500 points turns into $5.00. You only need 2500 points to cash out, and you will be paid with a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card. Just signing up and completing the profiles puts you half way to cashing out!

Univox is a world wide community that has survey takers from over 150 countries, and the best part is the Amazon gift codes are widely accepted as well.

No comments:

Earn Easy Income!

Infolinks In Text Ads