Search This Blog

Please Share

Pinterest

Monday, September 3, 2012

Get Paid for Your Opinion on Tools

Guys, today I have a special money making post just for you! Ladies, feel free to read it anyway so that you may help me inform the men in your lives.

Now the program I want to inform you guys about involves completing surveys, these aren't the typical earn a dollar kind of surveys either. There is a company out here that collects opinions for the tool making industry. I stumbled across this program a month ago while doing some research for a previous survey post.

I am not that familiar with tools, well I know the basics but I don't feel that this is enough to qualify for these specific surveys:(  Any how, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to make decent cash either so I signed my brother up. There is a simple form requiring the basics such as name, address, email, and birth date, but you are not required to give a social security number!

So far he has been a member for two months now, and he has received 3 survey invites. The first one was 16 minutes long, and worth $15.00 for completing. The second survey was worth $10.00, and took 6 minutes. The last survey that he got was worth $20.00, but he didn't qualify. Even if you don't qualify for the survey in question you are still paid $2.00 for your time. The qualifying questionnaire is usually about two or three minutes long.

So all in all my brother has made $27.00 for 24 minutes of his time! That's pretty good money for simply answering a few questions wouldn't you say?  

You can request a check at anytime, and it will be mailed to the address you gave them when you joined so if you move make sure that you update your profile. Their site says it takes 8-12 weeks to get your money, but I have talked to others that have been paid and it seems to average 4 weeks for most. I will update you on how long it takes him to get his check:)  

If you are interested in joining their panel you can do so by clicking here.

No comments:

Earn Easy Income!

Infolinks In Text Ads