Search This Blog

Please Share

Pinterest

Friday, October 31, 2014

New Free Money Making Program Found for Beginners

Okay, I have stumbled upon a new free program online that promises to pay $10 per referral... but you must make $300 in order to cash out.

They give you a $25.00 sign on bonus, so you really only need to make $275 more to request a payment.

Basically, you need to get 28 people to click on your link in order to make enough to cash in.

This could be a great program for beginners as long as the job pans out. There is no experience needed, you can work whenever you want, and you can be making money easily with very little time invested.

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? That was my first impression too, so we are putting it to the test as we speak.

At this moment I have earned $205.00 (or so it says) and I only need $95.00 more to claim my earnings. I have advertised the link to my followers on Twitter, and Facebook only! We are going to advertise the given link on pinterest and a few others until we earn enough to cash out.

I will update this page as soon as we reach our goal, and let you know if we get paid from them or if it is a complete waste of time.

If you want to check it out for yourself you may do so by clicking here, or you can wait and see if it works first. Be sure to bookmark this page so you can keep checking back.

UPDATE:

Well here's my latest update, I have recently passed the $300 mark in this program and I was very excited. Making an extra three hundred before the Holidays was going to be great.

 Anxiously clicking the button to redeem my funds of course, and up pops a button that says that I must first complete a survey before I am eligible to be paid, so I did.

Next a box popped up saying that I needed to complete xx gold survey, xx silver survey etc. Needless to say, I did not press on! This was very disappointing to say the least.

This is one of the biggest problems we online workers encounter, getting scammed. Most of the time you would think if it is free to join it's not a scam, but that wasn't the case here.

If anyone else has had any experience with this company, please let us know. We would love to hear your opinion.








No comments:

Earn Easy Income!

Infolinks In Text Ads