Search This Blog

Please Share

Pinterest

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

How to Turn Your Words Into Cash-CaChing

Make Money Writing For Beginners

Have you ever thought about becoming one of those lucky people that can make money working right from the comfort of their own home? 

Do you often think about how great it would be if you could pay all of your bills on time, and have plenty of money left-over each month to do the things you want. 

Well I am here to tell you that it is possible! Many others just like you are doing it every single day. Not just a lucky few, but thousands, and thousands of people have figured out that you can make money working online.  

Did you know that you can easily turn your words into cash? It's true, writing can earn you a decent living online if you know where, and how to apply your knowledge. 

Many people underestimate the power of their words, and simple typing skills especially when it comes to the online world. 

Think about it for a minute, the internet is full of nothing but writing, right? 

 
  • There are so many different companies out there that need help completing these simple writing jobs, and they are big businesses with big money! 



When I first started writing online I worked for places like amazon turk, constant content, eHow, iwriter, and text broker. 

None of these places paid very well, but at the time I was happy making a few dollars here and there especially since I was a beginner and knew nothing at all about writing. 

After a few months went by I was asked to write an article for LOVE magazine, and this one 600 word article made me $60.00. 

I couldn't believe that my writing was good enough to be published in a magazine!

Not to mention that was a huge difference in pay compared to writing a 400 word article for Textbroker and getting a measly $4-$6 dollars in pay for an hour of my time.  

I was hooked! I began scouring the internet for more magazine type jobs that paid higher, but they were very hard to find.

Even when I was able to find some of the higher paying companies, and applied often I wouldn't hear anything back from them.  



Very discouraging to say the least, but I knew I could make more money with my writing skills and I wasn't going to stop until I found a viable solution. 

That's when I met Tessa.  I found her in a writing forum that I had visited often, while I was looking for more work.

Tessa was making over $1,200.00 per month just from writing part time online. So of course, I began drilling her for information.

After telling her my story of writing for pennies, and then getting paid good money to write for a magazine she understood exactly where I was coming from as she had experienced the same type of thing herself. 

Tessa had actually written an article for a guy that he used on his blog, and he made $4,000 from that very article but she was only paid $5.00!

This guy actually came back to her, told her how much money her article generated for him, and offered her a job writing for him. He offered to pay her $5 bucks for every 500 words. 

Tessa kindly declined, and was rather pist, and insulted. She couldn't believe how much money she had just made for someone else from her writing skills. 



There was no way she was going to write anymore articles and get paid pennies when she knew she could earn so much more. 

For three months straight Tessa searched for better paying writing jobs, but she encountered the same problem as I did. 

If you are not a famous writer, or have a huge list of companies and skills on your resume then most places won't even respond to you. 

During her search she discovered a company that has connections with other big sites and businesses. These giants needed help writing all kinds of things, and they had the money to pay for it.


I immediately signed up the same day she told me about it. You get a 7 day trial for just one dollar so I really didn't have anything to worry about. 




After the 7 days are up you just pay a $27 membership fee to be directed right to the companies that need writers and have no problem paying for them.  

You will know if it's right for you or not in the first 7 days. My first week earned me $120 for 5 hours worth of work. I couldn't believe I had made $24 per hour in my spare time. 

I know it doesn't sound like much but for me it meant the world of writing had just opened up, and I used some of that to pay for the $27 membership to stay involved in this community. 

Since then I have landed many jobs, and I am making a decent part time income as I do work a 9-5 job as well. This extra money has made my life a lot easier. 

You don't have to be a great writer, you don't need to be experienced either. This is a great place for beginners to start. 

Now I am paying forward. It's my turn to help someone that is going through the same thing that I was and needs to make more than a few pennies writing online. 

If you would like to check out this program, I am going to extend the one week trial for $1 to you as well. 

If you find it's not for you then you really haven't lost anything right? 















No comments:

Earn Easy Income!

Infolinks In Text Ads